Mon: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sun: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
After-School: (grades K-5th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities and homework assistance. This program takes place Monday-Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. To view fees, click here.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. To view fees, click here.
Summer Camp: (grades K-5th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. To view fees, click here.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14 and 15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Youth Fencing: (ages 4-16) Developmental and instructional class that teaches the fundamentals and fun of fencing. Mondays from 6 – 7 p.m. Cost: $7 per class.
Sports and Fitness
Badminton: (ages 4 and up) Join this class to learn the fundamentals and fun of badminton. Wednesdays from 6 – 9 p.m. and Sundays 2 – 5 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
Karate: (ages 4 and up) A martial arts class scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6 – 7 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
Seniors Program: Recreational and leisure activities for ages 55 and older. Offered Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Cost: free.
Adult Fencing: Developmental and instructional class that teaches the fundamentals of fencing. Mondays and Thursday, from 7 – 9 p.m. Cost: $7 per class.
- Multi-Purpose Room – $50 per hour – Capacity 85 persons
- Kitchen – $15 per hour
- Gymnasium (sporting events only) – $65 per hour – capacity 534 persons
- Small Park Pavilion – $30 daily fee
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Costs vary based upon number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Fitness Center
- Multi-purpose room
- Computer Lab
- Game room
- Swimming pool