Mon: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tues: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Wed: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
After-School: (grades K-5th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities and homework assistance. This program takes place Monday-Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. To view fees, click here.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-5th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. To view fees, click here.
Summer Camp: (grades K-5th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. To view fees, click here.
Karate: (ages 5-15) A martial arts class scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Cost: $30/month.
Parents Night Out: (ages 5-10) A supervised evening of fun, theme-based entertainment for children on the first and third Friday of each month from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Activities include movies and arts and crafts. Cost: $5 per child per event.
- Multi-purpose room – $50 per hour – capacity 80 persons
- Meeting room- $50 per hour – capacity 50 persons
- Kitchen – $15 per hour
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at the time of the rental or purchased through the City. Costs vary depending upon the number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Multi-purpose room
- Computer Lab
- Game room
- Swimming pool