1400 Gaston Foster Road
Orlando, FL 32812
Mon: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sun: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
S.P.A.R.K.-Before and After School: (grades K-8th) Enrichment program that provides a variety of supervised and structured recreational activities, homework assistance, arts and crafts and daily snack. Care is available at 6:45 – 8 a.m. for the morning program and after school through 6 p.m. for the afternoon program. To view fees, click here.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. To view fees, click here.
Summer Camp (grades K-5th): A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration begins in April. Summer camp offers a variety of recreational activities including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (an additional expense), computer labs and special events. To view fees, click here.
Junior Counselor (ages 14 and 15): This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during center programs and events.
Dance (ages 5-14): A musical movement course that teaches the fundamentals of dance and the artistic elements of performance. Classes scheduled Tuesdays at 4 p.m. Cost: $30 per month.
Karate (ages 5-14): A martial arts class scheduled on Mondays and Fridays from 4 – 5 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
Adult Kickboxing: This course teaches the art of self defense and the discipline required to master it. Classes scheduled Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Saturdays at 9 a.m. Cost: $40 per month.
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Classes offered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. following the Orange County Public School calendar. No classes are available in the summer. Please contact Winter Park Tech at 407.482.6304 for additional information.
Golf (ages 5-14): A basic introduction to golf that focuses on the fundamentals of the game including grip, stance, driving, pitching, putting and sports psychology. The course is offered Thursdays at 3:30 p.m. Cost: $60 per month. A golf club and two golf balls are complementary with each new registration.
Midnight Basketball: Prevention program that provides area youth with a safe and positive alternative to late night activities. This open gym basketball program is offered every Friday night from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. Cost: free.
• Grand room – $50 per hour – capacity 125 persons
• Multi purpose room – $50 per hour – capacity 75 persons
• Activity room- $50 per hour – capacity 50 persons
• Outdoor terrace- $75 for 5 hours – capacity 100 persons
• Kitchen – $15 per hour
• Gymnasium (sporting events only) – $65 per hour – capacity 500 persons
• Baseball Field – $25/$ 40 per hour
Rental Policy and Procedures
• $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
• General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased from the City. Costs vary depending upon the number of attendees.
• No alcoholic beverages are allowed
• All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
• Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund