Mon: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. – Mid-Night Basketball
Page 15 Homework Room: A non-profit organization committed to providing supplemental reading and writing education. School-age youth receive free tutoring, access to computers and snacks. Mon. – Thurs. 3 – 6 p.m.
Winter Junior Magic Basketball (ages 9-15): Coed league play begins in December. A registration fee and uniform fee is required for each participant.
$30 per child
$10 for jersey
Midnight Basketball: Prevention program that provides area youth with a safe and positive alternative to late night activities. This open gym basketball program is offered every other Friday night from 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Cost: free.
- Gymnasium – $65 per hour, minimum of 2 hours (sporting events only) – Capacity 1000
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Cost varies depending upon the number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Fitness Center