Mon: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Community Center Spotlight
After-School: (grades K-8th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities, homework assistance, dinner and snack. This program takes place Monday-Friday, 3 – 5:30 p.m. Click here to view fees.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. Click here to view fees.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer “day” camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer lab and special events. Click here to view fees.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14 and 15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Students Working Against Tobacco: (ages 11-14) An organization that meets Thursdays, 6 – 7:30 p.m., to encourage youth to help stop tobacco advertising to teens. Cost: free.
Callahan Dance Team: Class teaches fundamentals of dance while stressing the importance of self-respect, confidence and staying in school. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 6 – 8:30 p.m. Cost: free.
Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association (OMYGA) Golf Program: (ages 7-18) Children learn basic golf education and social skills. The class is held every Friday at 6 p.m. For more information, visit their website at http://omyga.org/.
Seniors Program: (Ages 55 and older) Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Heart and Soul Walking Club: Fitness program designed to promote exercise and healthy eating. Thursdays, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Computer Lab: Open lab for public use. Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and Saturday, 12 – 4 p.m.
- Auditorium – $50 per hour – Capacity 210 persons
- Half auditorium – $37.50 per hour – Capacity 85 persons
- Kitchen – $15 per hour
- Multipurpose room- $30 per hour – Capacity 65 persons
- Conference room – $20 per hour – Capacity 10 persons
- Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
- Large park pavilion – $75 daily fee
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased from the City. Costs vary depending upon the number of attendees.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Multi-purpose rooms – two
- Computer Lab
- Game room
- Outside basketball courts – two
- Golf facility