6123 La Costa Drive
Orlando, FL 32807
Mon: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sun: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Community Center Spotlight
Englewood’s A Gift for Music Program
Winter Violin Concert
On Wednesday December 17th, Englewood hosted the 1st ever Winter Violin Concert featuring 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. Each group performed winter and Christmas tunes to showcase what they learned while participating in A Gift for Music program. This program provides musical instruction, free to its students with the help of the Winifred Johnson Clive Foundation and Commissioner Ortiz of the City of Orlando.
After-School: (grades K-5th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities, homework assistance and dinner and snack. This program takes place Monday – Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. Click to view fees.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-5th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. Click to view fees.
Summer Camp: (grades K-5th) A safe and affordable summer “day” camp program for youth who have completed Kindergarten up to fifth grade. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Sumer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. Click to view fees.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Karate: (ages 4 & up) A martial arts class scheduled on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 5 – 6 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
EYB -Engelwood Youth Basketball: (ages 4-15) Developmental and instructional league that teaches the fundamentals and fun of basketball. Registration for the three-month season begins in December, with play beginning in January. Cost: $40 per player, which includes the jersey.
EYS- Engelwood Youth Soccer: (ages 4-6) Developmental and instructional league that teaches the fundamentals and fun of soccer. Fall league runs from October-November. Cost: $25 per player, which includes the jersey.
EYFF – Engelwood Youth Flag Football: (ages 7-13) Developmental and instructional league that teaches the fundamentals of flag football. Spring League runs from March-June. Cost: $30 per player.
Midnight Basketball (all ages): Prevention program that provides participants with a safe and positive alternative to late night activities. This open gym basketball program is offered every Saturday from 8 p.m. – midnight. Cost: free.
Seniors Program: Program coordinated through Seniors First, Inc., for adults ages 55 and older Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Register through Seniors First, Inc.
Adult English Classes: English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes are offered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. –12 p.m. following the Orange County Public School calendar. No classes are available in the summer. Please contact 407.482.6304 to register or get more information.
• Small multi-purpose rooms – $30 per hour – capacity 42 persons
• Large multi-purpose rooms – $50 per hour – capacity 100-160 persons
• Kitchen – $15 per hour
• Gymnasium (sporting events only) – $65 per hour – capacity 533 persons
• Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
• Outside volleyball courts – $30 per hour
• Softball field – $25/$40 per hour
• Large park pavilion – $75 daily fee
• Small park pavilion – $30 daily fee
Rental Policy and Procedures
• $100 Refundable damage/cleanup deposit
• General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Cost varies depending upon the number of attendees.
• No alcoholic beverages allowed
• All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
• Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
• Fitness center
• Large multi-purpose rooms
• Small multi-purpose rooms
• Computer lab
• Game room
• Outside basketball courts
• Outside volleyball courts
• Soccer corral
• Softball field
• Swimming pool