6123 La Costa Drive
Orlando, FL 32807
Mon: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sun: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Community Center Spotlight
Englewood’s Horror Night 4
Englewood held its annual haunted house event and with the help of many volunteers and staff, the center was transformed into a terrifying horror house inviting the community to dare to be scared.
Also in attendance was District 2 Commissioner Tony Ortiz. After experiencing the horrors of the haunted house, guests were encouraged to venture outside where there was a live DJ, bounce houses, vendors, food trucks, face painting, police officers, and Firemen.
After-School: (grades K-5th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities, homework assistance and dinner and snack. This program takes place Monday – Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. Click to view fees.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-5th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. Click to view fees.
Summer Camp: (grades K-5th) A safe and affordable summer “day” camp program for youth who have completed Kindergarten up to fifth grade. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Sumer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. Click to view fees.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Karate: (ages 4 & up) A martial arts class scheduled on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 5 – 6 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
EYB -Engelwood Youth Basketball: (ages 4-15) Developmental and instructional league that teaches the fundamentals and fun of basketball. Registration for the three-month season begins in December, with play beginning in January. Cost: $40 per player, which includes the jersey.
EYS- Engelwood Youth Soccer: (ages 4-6) Developmental and instructional league that teaches the fundamentals and fun of soccer. Fall league runs from October-November. Cost: $25 per player, which includes the jersey.
EYFF – Engelwood Youth Flag Football: (ages 7-13) Developmental and instructional league that teaches the fundamentals of flag football. Spring League runs from March-June. Cost: $30 per player.
Midnight Basketball (all ages): Prevention program that provides participants with a safe and positive alternative to late night activities. This open gym basketball program is offered every Saturday from 8 p.m. – midnight. Cost: free.
Seniors Program: Program coordinated through Seniors First, Inc., for adults ages 55 and older Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Register through Seniors First, Inc.
Adult English Classes: English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes are offered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. –12 p.m. following the Orange County Public School calendar. No classes are available in the summer. Please contact 407.482.6304 to register or get more information.
• Small multi-purpose rooms – $30 per hour – capacity 42 persons
• Large multi-purpose rooms – $50 per hour – capacity 100-160 persons
• Kitchen – $15 per hour
• Gymnasium (sporting events only) – $65 per hour – capacity 533 persons
• Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
• Outside volleyball courts – $30 per hour
• Softball field – $25/$40 per hour
• Large park pavilion – $75 daily fee
• Small park pavilion – $30 daily fee
Rental Policy and Procedures
• $100 Refundable damage/cleanup deposit
• General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Cost varies depending upon the number of attendees.
• No alcoholic beverages allowed
• All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
• Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
• Fitness center
• Large multi-purpose rooms
• Small multi-purpose rooms
• Computer lab
• Game room
• Outside basketball courts
• Outside volleyball courts
• Soccer corral
• Softball field
• Swimming pool