Mon: 1 pm. – 6 p.m.
Tues: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wed: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Thurs: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Fri: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Community Center Spotlight
Nightmare in the Park
Hankins Park held its 4th Annual Haunted House on October 29th, 2014. This was a free Halloween event extend to the families of the community. Along with a scary haunted house, guests were encouraged to enjoy the bounce houses in the park, face painting, DJ’d music and snacks.
After-School: (grades K-8th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities, homework assistance and dinner and snack. This program takes place Monday-Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. Click to view fees.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. School Vacation Days Fees.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth who have completed Kindergarten up to eighth grade. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Sumer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. Summer Camp Fees
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Karate: (ages 5 & up) A martial arts class for all ages that takes place Mondays and Wednesdays, 6 – 7 p.m. Cost: $30 per month.
Youth Tackle Football: (ages 5 – 14)
• Multi-purpose room – $50 per hour – capacity 30 persons
• Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
• Outside tennis courts – $2 per day
• Softball field – $25/$40 per hour
• Large park pavilion – $75 daily fee
• Small park pavilion – $30 daily fee
Rental Policy and Procedures
• $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
• General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. Proof of insurance must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the city. Costs vary based on number of attendees.
• No alcoholic beverages allowed
• All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
• Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
• Multi-purpose room
• Computer lab
• Outside basketball courts
• Outside tennis courts
• Multi-purpose field
• Softball field
• Swimming pool
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.