291 Silverton Street
Orlando, FL 32811
Mon: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tues: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Wed: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
After-School: (grades K-5th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities and homework assistance. This program takes place Monday – Friday from 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Click to view After-School Program Fees.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-5th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. Click to view School Vacation Days Fees.
Summer Camp: (grades K-5th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth who have completed Kindergarten up to fifth grade. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Sumer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. Click to view Summer Camp Fees.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Changing Lives: (ages 14-18) In partnership with the Department of Juvenile Justice, this mentoring program is designed to enhance the lives of young males and help shape them into successful adults. The group meets every Wednesday at 6 p.m. Cost: Free
Cub Scouts: (ages 5-11) This program is for boys and involves arts and crafts, volunteering, field trips, earning badges as well as other fun activities. Every Wednesday at 6 p.m. Cost: Free
Young and Active at Heart: Enrichment program for ages 55 and older. Offered every third Thursday of the month from 6 – 7:30 p.m. Cost: Free.
• Small multi-purpose room – $20 per hour – capacity 15
• Multi-purpose field – $25/$40 per hour
• Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
• Medium park pavilion – $50 daily fee
• Small park pavilion – $25 daily fee
Rental Policy and Procedures
• $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
• General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Cost varies depending upon the number of attendees.
• No alcoholic beverages allowed
• All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
• Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
• Small multi-purpose room
• Game room
• Computer lab
• Outside basketball courts
• Multi-purpose field