1002 West Carter Street
Orlando, FL 32805
Mon: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. -8 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
After-School: Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities, homework assistance and dinner and snack. This program takes place Monday-Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. To view fees, click here.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. To view fees, click here.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth who have completed Kindergarten up to eighth grade. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Sumer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. To view fees, click here.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Boys & Girls Clubs – Parramore Branch: (ages 11-17)
Partnership program encouraging teens to participate in age appropriate activities led by peer role models every Monday – Friday, 12 – 8 p.m. Cost: Free.
UCF Reading Camp: (ages 6-10) University of Central Florida education majors coach elementary school age children with effective reading strategies and techniques. Program offered on Saturdays from 10 – 11:30 a.m. (September-November, February-May). Cost: Free.
Chalmette’s: (age 8-13) Educates young ladies with the proper etiquette techniques that will influence their social and moral behaviors in society every second & fourth Saturday of each month from 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Tiny Tot Cinema: (ages 2-4) Providing free movies and refreshments to surrounding daycares and learning centers every Tuesday and Thursday, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• Large multi-purpose room- $50 per hour – capacity 105 persons
• Small multi-purpose rooms – $30 per hour – capacity 20 persons
• Kitchen – $15 per hour
• Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
• Softball Field – $25/$40 per hour
• Small Park Pavilion – $30 daily fee
• Tennis Court- $2.00 per hour
Rental Policy and Procedues
• $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
• General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Cost varies depending upon the number of attendees.
• No alcoholic beverages allowed
• All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
• Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
• Fitness center
• Large multi-purpose room
• Small multi-purpose rooms
• Computer lab
• Game room
• Outside basketball court
• Softball field
• Swimming pool
• Tennis Court
• Recording studio
• Virtual game room
• Cyber café (WIFI, free internet services)