1808 East Central Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32803
Mon: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tues: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Wed: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Sat: Closed Sun: Closed
After-School: (grades 6-12th) Enrichment program for teens that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities and homework assistance. To view fees, click here.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades 6-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. To view fees, click here.
Summer Camp: (grades 6-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday – Friday for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming; crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. To view fees, click here.
- Multi-purpose room – $45 per hour – capacity 50 persons
- Kitchen – $25 per hour
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Cost varies depending upon the number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Multi-purpose room
- Computer lab
- Game room
- Outside lounge/patio