3955 W D Judge Drive
Orlando, FL 32808
Mon: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sun: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
After-School: (grades K-8th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities, homework assistance and dinner and snack. This program takes place Monday – Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. To view fees, click here.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. To view fees, click here.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. To view fees, click here.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Strengthening Our Sons: (ages 9-19) A youth leadership program that empowers young males with essential skills for a successful future. Program meets every Saturday 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Drum: (ages 9 & up) Drum classes offered to teach the fundamentals of drumming. Program takes place on Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 6 p.m. Registration is required prior to participation. Cost: Free.
Dance Program: (ages 11-16) Participants will learn hip hop, J-Sett and step styles of dance every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6 p.m. Registration is required prior to participation. Cost: Free.
NWBA: Northwest Basketball Academy: (ages 5-17) Clinics teach the fundamentals of basketball and include conditioning and training. One-hour sessions are scheduled every Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting at 3 p.m. between the months of August – May. Registration is required prior to participating. Cost: Free.
Youth Tackle Football: (ages 5 – 14)
Junior Magic Basketball: (ages 7 to 15)
Seniors First: (ages 55 and up) Program coordinated through Seniors First, Inc., Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Register through Seniors First, Inc.
Aerobics Exercise Class: Cardio and boot camp style fitness class offered Monday – Friday at 6 p.m. and a second class is offered Mondays and Tuesdays at 7 p.m. Cost: $5 per week.
- Large multi-purpose room – $50 per hour – capacity 150 persons
- Small multi-purpose room – $30 per hour – capacity 60 persons
- Kitchen – $15 per hour
- Gymnasium – $65 per hour – (sporting events only) capacity 660 persons
- Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
- Large park pavilion – $75 daily fee
Rental Policy and Procedures:
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Cost varies depending upon the number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Fitness center
- Large multi-purpose room
- Small multi-purpose room
- Computer lab
- Game room
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Outdoor tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court