This is a hazardous sport!
All users must have a signed waiver on file. Participants under 18 must have a waiver signed by parent or legal guardian in the presence of a Park staff member or the waiver must be notarized. Proper I.D. is required. Adult Waiver | Minor Waiver
- Use of the park may expose the user to serious injury or death, including but not limited to broken bones or paralysis.
- Use of the park is at your own risk. Know your own abilities and limits.
- All riders must check-in at the pro shop prior to entering the park.
- All riders must wear an ANSI-approved helmet with securely fastened chinstrap and closed-toe shoes. It is strongly suggested that users wear elbow pads, kneepads and wrist guards. No riders shall be allowed to use the park without wearing the required protective equipment. Sales and a limited amount of rental equipment are available in the pro shop.
- Parental supervision is strongly recommended for riders age 13 and under and adult supervision is required for those ages 9 and under.
- Inspect all surfaces before park use and report any trash, debris, stickers, graffiti or other problems with the surface to park staff immediately.
- Vandalism, graffiti, or other types of damage to the facility will result in the loss of use of the facility for 1 year for the first offense and the permanent loss of use of the facility for the second offense.
- There is no refund of fees or membership.
- No riding against traffic on pipes and rails.
- No wax is allowed in the park.
- Do not proceed down ramp until it is clear of other riders.
- No skating or riding when wet, raining, lightening or during maintenance periods.
- Only approved devices are permitted in the active riding area.
- No skating on the sidewalks, streets and parking areas adjacent to the park. Riding in the park is permitted during posted times only and when the park is open for business. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- No skating on park structures not specifically designed for that purpose.
- No music boxes or players are allowed.
- Absolutely no food, beverages, smoking or animals allowed in the active riding area.
- No alcohol, drugs or profanity.
Florida State Statute
Any person who participates in or assists in skateboarding or in-line skating assumes the known and unknown inherent risks in these activities irrespective of age, and is legally responsible for all damages, injury or death to himself or herself or other persons or property which result from these activities. Any person who observes skateboarding or in-line skating assumes the known and unknown in the inherent risks in these activities irrespective of age and is legally responsible for all damages, injury or death to himself or herself which result from these activities.