400 Festival Way
Orlando, FL 32803
Monday – Thursday: 2 – 10 p.m.
Friday: 2 – 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Click here for Summer Skate Camp 2014
- Exclusive facility use (park closed to public during event):
- $250 – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – off peak hours
- $350 – 3 – 9 p.m. – peak hours
- Non-exclusive facility use (park open to public during event):
- $50 per hour – 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – off peak hours
- $75 per hour – 3 – 9 p.m. – peak hours
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Costs vary based upon number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- 8,000 Square Foot Flow Course
- 11 foot Vertical Wall
- Bowl six foot to nine foot depths
- Beginners Course
Florida State Statute
Any person who participates in or assists in skateboarding or in-line skating assumes the known and unknown inherent risks in these activities irrespective of age, and is legally responsible for all damages, injury or death to himself or herself or other persons or property which result from these activities. Any person who observes skateboarding or in-line skating assumes the known and unknown in the inherent risks in these activities irrespective of age and is legally responsible for all damages, injury or death to himself or herself which result from these activities.