440 North Tampa Avenue
Orlando, FL 32805
Mon: 1 – 8 p.m.
Tues: 1 – 8 p.m.
Wed: 1 – 8 p.m.
Thurs: 1 – 8 p.m.
Fri: 1 – 8 p.m.
After-School: (grades K-8th): Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities and homework assistance. This program takes place Monday – Friday from 3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. For fees, click here.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th>) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. For fees, click here.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. For fees, click here.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15): This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting with recreation staff during programs and events.
Road To Success: (grades K-5th) This is a mentoring program in partnership with the Darcy Johnson Foundation that teaches youth integrity and necessary healthy life skills. The group meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 – 4:45 p.m. Cost: free.
Seniors Program: (ages 55 and older) This program is coordinated through Inform Families Florida. Offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Multi-purpose room- $50 per hour (weekdays) $ 65 per hour (weekends)- capacity 125 persons
- Kitchen – $15 per hour – capacity 15 persons
- Outside basketball courts – $30 per hour
- Large park pavilion – $75 daily fee
- Multi-purpose field – $25/hour
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Costs vary based upon number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Computer lab
- Outside basketball courts – four
- Multi-purpose field
- Tennis courts – two – lighted
- Fitness trail