4872 Rose Bay Drive
Orlando, FL 32808
Mon: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sun: 1p.m. – 6 p.m.
Community Center Spotlight
After-School: (grades K-8th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities, homework assistance, dinner and snack. This program takes place Monday-Friday from 3 – 5:30 p.m. Click here for fees.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Program hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. Click here for fees.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs and special events. Click here for fees.
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting with recreation staff during programs and events.
Dance: (ages 14-18) Hip-Hop, mime and praise dances are offered on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6 – 7 p.m. Cost: free.
Step Program: (ages 14-18) A form of percussive dance offered Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 7 – 8 p.m. Cost: free.
Fall Tackle Football: (ages 7-14) Click here for more information.
Winter Junior Magic Basketball: (ages 9-15) Click here for more information.
Zumba/Hip Hop Aerobics: (ages 18 and older) Class is designed to get all ages moving on Monday and Tuesday, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Cost: $5 per week for the two classes
Seniors Program: (ages 55 and older) Seniors Alive is offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Way of Life: (ages 18 and older) Adult meetings to assist with issues of life, including finance, health and wellness and parenting. Offered on Wednesdays from 7 – 8 p.m.
Adult Community Choir: (ages 18 and older) This program offers an opportunity to sing and socialize with your peers on Saturday from 9 – 11 a.m.
- Large multi-purpose room – $50 per hour – capacity 144 persons
- Small multi-purpose room – $30 per hour – capacity 40 persons
- Kitchen – $15 per hour
- Outdoor basketball courts – $30 per hour
- Outdoor tennis court – $30 per hour
- Soccer field – $25
- Pavilion – $50 day
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and not refundable. It must be provided at time of rental or purchased through the City. Costs vary based upon number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Fitness center
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Computer lab
- Teen room
- Game room
- Outdoor basketball courts – two
- Tennis court
- Soccer field
- Swimming pool