1723 Bruton Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32805
Mon: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tues: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wed: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thurs: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sun: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
After-School: (grades K-8th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities and homework assistance. Click here for fees
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. Click here for fees
Junior Counselor: (ages 14-15) This year-round volunteer program offers teens the opportunity to learn job skills by assisting recreation staff during programs and events.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday – Friday for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs, and special events. Click here for fees for Summer Camp fees.
Young Blacks In Action (Y.B.A.): (ages 4-21) Community band and dance troupe. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 6 – 7:30 p.m. Cost: free.
Smith Center Basketball Academy (S.C.B.A.): (ages 5-7) Developmental and instructional league that teaches the fundamentals and fun of basketball. Registration takes place in December. Season runs from December to February. Cost: $40 per player.
Run and Shoot: (teens) Offered on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Allows high school teens to scrimmage against each other while learning the basic techniques of basketball.
Fall Basketball League: (grades 9-12th) Competitive high school league established to prepare schools for basketball season. Registration takes place in October. Season runs from October-November. Cost: $300 per team.
Fall Tackle Football: (ages 7-14) Click here for more information.
Zumba: (ages 16+) Ditch the workout and join the party! Zumba involves dance and aerobic elements that incorporates latin, caribbean, hip-hop, and African dance choreography. Have fun while getting fit. Click here for more information.
Karate: (ages 5-10) Offered on Mondays and Wednesdays, 5-6 p.m. Cost: $30 per month, $15 first month trial fee.
• Small multi-purpose rooms – $30 per hour – capacity 50 persons
• Large multi-purpose room- $50 per hour – capacity 160 persons
• Kitchen – $15 per hour
• Gymnasium (sporting events only) – $65 per hour – capacity 660 persons
• Softball field – $25/$40 per hour
• Amphitheatre- $25 per hour
Rental Policy and Procedures
• $100 refundable damage/clean-up deposit
• General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at the time of the rental or purchased through the City. Costs vary depending upon the number of attendees.
•No alcoholic beverages allowed
• All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
• Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
• Fitness center
• Multi-purpose rooms
• Computer lab
• Game room
• Outdoor basketball courts – two
• Softball field- two lighted
• Swimming pool
• Pavilions- three