2177 South Summerlin Avenue
Orlando, FL 32806
Manager: Gary Alderman
Mon: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tues: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wed: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thurs: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday closed
Community Center Spotlight
5th Annual Truck or Treat
Children from the Wadeview Community dressed in costume and collected candy from trucks representing City Departments, such as Police, Fire, Rescue and Public Works.
After-School: (grades K-8th) Enrichment program for youth that provides a variety of supervised recreational activities and homework assistance. Click here for fees.
School Vacation Days Camp: (grades K-8th) Program offered during Orange County Public School holidays/breaks. Parents must provide lunch and snack daily. Click here for fees.
Summer Camp: (grades K-8th) A safe and affordable summer day camp program for youth. This program is offered Monday – Friday for 10 weeks. Registration takes place in April. Summer Camp offers a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, exciting field trips (additional expense), computer labs, and special events. Click here for fees
Step Team: (ages 8-14) This form of percussive dance utilizes rhythm and body movement for performance. Practices are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Karate: (ages 5-10) Offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Cost: $40 per month.
Zumba: (ages 18 and older) Cardio dance fitness to Latin and international rhythms. Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 – 7 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
Kickboxing: (ages 5 and older) Martial arts-based cardio workout held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
Karate: (ages 5 and older) Offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 6:30 – 8 p.m. Classes are $60 per month. Family discounts are available.
- Small multi-purpose room – $50 per hour – capacity 75 persons
- Large multi-purpose room – $50 per hour – capacity 103 persons
- Kitchen – $15 per hour
Rental Policy and Procedures
- $100 refundable damage/cleanup deposit
- General liability insurance is required and is not refundable. It must be provided at the time of the rental or purchased through the City. Costs vary depending upon the number of attendees.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- All rentals must be paid in full at time of booking
- Rentals must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to event to receive a refund
- Fitness Center
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Computer lab
- Game room
- Swimming pool