Updated February 19, 2015
- Rollins Street from Alden Road to Sanitarium Avenue
- Relocating and upgrading underground utilities associated with the Florida Hospital expansion projects.
- Projected opening date is August 2015
- Clay Street between Orange Avenue and Par Street
- Additional lane closures are also in effect along Orange Avenue between Wilkenson Street and Evans Street.
- Sanitary Sewer repair.
- Projected opening date is February 20
- Church Street from Rio Grande Avenue to Tampa Avenue
- Church Street Streetscape
- February 2 until June 2
- Herndon Avenue from Colonial Drive to McCullough Avenue
- Dragon Parade and Lunar New Year Festival
- Sunday, February 22 from 10 a.m. until 12 noon
More Information: 407.375.9940
- College Park Area-Please see the attached map
- Edgewater High School Eagle Flight 5K Fun Run
- Saturday, February 21 from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 a.m.
Map: Edgewater HS Eagle Flight 5k 2015_Map
Additional construction related information, as reported by other agencies, is available by clicking the appropriate link.
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) projects, including I-4
- Central Florida Expressway Authority projects
- Orange County
- Osceola County
- Seminole County
- City of Orlando Projects
Road closure information provided in this report reflects current and upcoming closures in an effort to keep you informed of construction and special event road closures that may affect your travel or access. For further information concerning these closures, contact Scott Walker, Traffic Control Manager at 407.246.2372 or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive street closure notices via email, contact Scott Walker at the above email address to request your name and address to be added to the list.