Updated April 23, 2015
- Streets around the Citrus Bowl
- Orlando City Soccer
- Sunday, April 26 from 3 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m.
- Bumby Avenue from Colonial Drive to Corrine Drive
- Bumby Avenue Drainage and Roadway Improvements
- Closure Starts April 20 for approximately 2 years
- Streets around the Citrus Bowl will be closed or converted to one-way
- Orlando City Soccer opening game
- Sunday, April 26 from 3 p.m. until approximately 10:30 p.m
More Information: http://www.orlandocitrusbowl.com/
- Rollins Street from Alden Road to Sanitarium Avenue
- Relocating and upgrading underground utilities associated with the Florida Hospital expansion projects.
- Projected opening date is August 2015
- Church Street from Rio Grande Avenue to Tampa Avenue
- Church Street Streetscape
- Projected Opening June 2
- Edgewater Drive from Smith Street to Winter Park Street
- Saturday, May 2 from 1:00 p.m. until Sunday, May 3 at 12:30 a.m.
- Dancing on the Drive
More Information: 407.579.0023
Additional construction related information, as reported by other agencies, is available by clicking the appropriate link.
- I-4 Ultimate Improvements
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) projects, including I-4
- Central Florida Expressway Authority projects
- Orange County
- Osceola County
- Seminole County
- City of Orlando Projects
Road closure information provided in this report reflects current and upcoming closures in an effort to keep you informed of construction and special event road closures that may affect your travel or access. For further information concerning these closures, contact Scott Walker, Traffic Control Manager at 407.246.2372 or email address: email@example.com
If you would like to receive street closure notices via email, contact Scott Walker at the above email address to request your name and address to be added to the list.