Find your trash/recycling schedule, as well as large item pick up dates. You can also make an appointment for a large item collection that fits your schedule. Use the tool below to schedule a time.
- Garbage must be placed in carts provided by the City (request one now)
- All household garbage should be bagged and placed inside the cart
- Do not overload the cart or place items on top of the cart
- For curb collection, carts should be placed at least two feet from obstacles, e.g. mailboxes, utility boxes, trees and shrubs
- Place the cart at the curb with the handle and the wheels facing the house
- Carts may be placed curbside between 5 p.m. the night before collection and 6 a.m. on the day of collection
- Carts must be removed from the curb by the morning after your collection. Carts left on the curb the morning after the scheduled pickup may result in a $25 fee
- Do not place hazardous waste, such as cleaning materials, oil, paint, pesticides or medical waste in the cart.
- Large Item Safety: It is required to remove all doors from refrigerators and freezers before placing on the curb, this is to ensure children do not become trapped inside the appliances.
- Holiday pick up
- Garbage and recycling are picked up on all holidays, except Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Christmas tree disposal – remove all decorations, place tree curbside on regular yard waste day. If tree is more than six feet tall, please cut it in half
- Stolen garbage cart
- Fill out an online police report at cityoforlando.net/police
- Once you have a case number, please call 407.246.2314 to request a new cart
- Start/stop garbage collection
- All collection accounts are handled by OUC, call 407.423.9018 or go online at ouc.com
- Garbage collection fee
- Fees are billed by OUC and listed on customers’ monthly utility bill. The standard monthly residential fee for solid waste pick up is currently $19.28
Household Hazardous Material All hazardous material must disposed of at specific Orange County locations.
Household Hazardous Material
All hazardous material must disposed of at specific Orange County locations.