Single Cart Recycling
- Put all of your recyclables into one cart
- Your recycling is collected once per week (find your collection date )
- Place it on the curb prior to 6 a.m. on your pick up date
Recycle Smart! What Goes in the Cart?
Use our interactive sorting tool What Goes Where to learn what items can go in your recycling cart.
You can also sign up for reminders to put your yard trash out on the correct dates.
Why Should You Recycle?
- Conserves natural resources by reusing materials
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to the landfill, which reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Saves water and energy
- Creates 10 times more jobs than landfilling waste
Best Practices for Recycling
The following guidelines will help us provide you with better service:
- Place your recycle cart at the curb prior to 6 a.m. on your scheduled date of collection. Keep the cart at least two feet from obstacles such as mailboxes, trees and shrubs, utility poles, meter boxes or parked cars
- Do not overload the cart or place items on top of the cart
- Do not place garbage, yard waste or hazardous waste in the recycling cart
- Keep bags out of the cart by emptying your recycling directly into the cart. Bags and sheets of plastic tangle recycling equipment
- Carts left at the curb on the morning after the scheduled pick up may result in a $25.00 roll back fee
Recycling Drop-Off Locations
If you live in an apartment or condo community and don’t have access to recycling, bring your recyclable materials to one of our convenient drop-off locations.