An educated and empowered public can make a positive impact on our water quality from our City’s lakes to our world’s oceans. The division works with a variety of citizens and groups including neighborhood associations, schools and local businesses to help inform our community about how we can reduce pollution in our waterways.
Educational Presentations and Community Engagement
Learn More, Take Action
- Take Action – Listen To Your Lawn, Fertilize Responsibly
- Bag It…Don’t Blow It
- Stop the Poo-llution
- Important Information for Business Owners
- Prevent Stormwater Pollution and Sewer Overflows by Recycling Cooking Oil!
- Pollution Makes Birds Angry (video)
- Hazardous Waste Disposal (video)
Contact Lisa Rain for additional information