Rainfall Data for the City of Orlando
To retrieve data on the City of Orlando lakes, please use the following steps:
- Go to http://hydro.weatheractive.net:8081/
- The SensorActive Water Management System Home Page for the general public will appear in your web browser screen.
- Move your cursor to the Reports tab.
- There are four Summary Report selections: Hourly Summary, Daily Summary, Monthly Summary and Annual Summary. Choose the type of report you wish to view by moving your cursor down and selecting the desired report.
- When the report screen is displayed, you may select which type of data is obtained from the Select Parameter pull-down menu.
- For site location, use the Select Location pull-down menu to choose a single location or hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple location(s).
- Select a date range by clicking on the Calendar button.
- When choosing the Daily Report for rainfall or level information, a Filter option can be selected by choosing a more refined search for specific rainfall amounts or elevations.
- Click on View Summary Report and the appropriate Summary Report will pop up in a separate window.
Note: For large date ranges and/or multiple locations, the Summary Report may take a while to load and display.
For further technical assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more specific data, please email email@example.com