Mayor Dyer values the contributions neighborhood volunteers make to improve the quality of life in our City. In recognition of the many unsung heroes who work hard to keep their neighborhoods a great place to live, Mayor Dyer has created the Neighborhood Champion Award. The award is presented at his annual Neighborhood and Community Summit held in the spring of each year.
- Individuals who serve, in a volunteer capacity, to improve the quality of life in their neighborhood.
- Contribution must have taken place within the 2015 calendar year.
- Nominee must be 18 or older and live in the City of Orlando.
- Nomination deadline is no later than 5 p.m. February 19, 2016. Nominations are accepted
throughout the year.
- Provide supporting documentation, if needed, such as newsletters, photos, or letters of support.
- The City of Orlando will contact the nominator and the nominee after the selection process.
Click here to download the nomination form.
For more information, contact Natalie Jones at email@example.com or 407.246.2070.
This post is also available in: Spanish