Please join Mayor Buddy Dyer for:
Bike to Work Day
Friday, May 6
Orlando Festival Park
The City of Orlando’s 17th Annual Bike to Work Day, a community bike ride through Downtown Orlando with Mayor Dyer, will take place on Friday, May 6, starting at Orlando Festival Park at 8:00 a.m. Free coffee and bike tune-ups will be provided before the ride. The ride ends at Orlando City Hall. Medals for the largest teams and raffle prizes provided by our sponsors will be awarded by Mayor Dyer following the ride.
- To register in advance, sign up at: Bike.GoDTO.org.
- You can join a team, create a new team, or sign up as a single rider.
- On-site registration and check-in starts at 7:30 a.m. The ride will start at 8 a.m.
- Orlando Festival Park is located at 2911 E. Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803.
- Parking is available at Orlando Festival Park. Enter off of Livingston Street to park.
- On-site registration and check-in starts at 7:30 a.m.
- The ride will start on Robinson Street at 8 a.m.
- The ride will end at Orlando City Hall, 400 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32801
Give Bike Share a try! Get one hour of free ride time to use for Bike to Work Day by entering promo code “B2WDay2016” at juicebikeshare.com. Juice Bike Share has 200 bicycles at over 20 stations around Orlando. For a map of station locations and available bicycles, please visit juicebikeshare.com.
Thank you to our sponsors: