Transportation Engineering Division
P.O. Box 4990
Orlando, FL 32802-4990
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
24 Hour Traffic Signal Maintenance Hotline: 407.246.2020
Fax: 407.249.4606 | Email: email@example.com
- For Sign and Pavement Marking Issues – 407.246.2100 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Request New Street Lights – 407.246.2760
- For Street Light Repairs and other issues call Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC) 407.423.9018 or Duke Energy 407.629.1010
- For Street and Sidewalk Issues (including potholes) – 407.246.2238
- For Lane and Street Closures due to Construction – 407.246.2372
- For Special Events Street Closure Issues – 407.246.3704
Or visit the Road Closures page
To manage the City’s efforts to provide safe, efficient and balanced movement of people,
vehicles, goods, pedestrians and bicyclists through the permitting, design, construction,
operation and maintenance of the City’s transportation infrastructure.
The Transportation Engineering Division is committed to continuous improvement in
responsiveness to citizens, commuters and visitors; professional and innovative delivery
of services; efficient use of technology; enhancing safety for all modes of travel; and
Maintaining a well-trained, well-motivated and diverse team of employees.