At Water Conserv II Distribution Center in Winter Garden, staff play in great big sandboxes every day. These sandboxes are called Rapid Infiltration Basins (RIBs). RIBs are the largest water reuse project of its kind in the world. These large, bermed sandbox-looking structures measure nearly 350 feet long by 150 feet wide. Reclaimed water from both the City of Orlando and Orange County Water Reclamation Facility is pumped into the RIBs allowing water to slowly filter through the various layers of sand, clay, and limestone to replenish the Floridian aquifer. This process takes nearly 1 year to complete. The reclaimed water from the RIBs is also distributed to customers in Central Florida for crop irrigation. Currently, customers use 60% of the reclaimed water and the RIBs recharge the Floridian aquifer with the remaining 40%.