OPEN from Sunrise until Sunset each day.
25155 Wheeler Road
Christmas, Florida 32709
The Park has an education center, restroom facilities, picnic pavilions, charcoal grills, interpretive signs and miles and miles of scenic views and wildlife. To rent the education center or pavilions or to request a group tour, please contact the Park.
The Education Center, run by Friends of the Orlando Wetlands volunteers, is open Fridays and Saturdays.
Tram tours are offered Fridays and Saturdays and are FREE to the public.
- We recommend you bring hiking shoes, a hat, binoculars, camera, snacks, drinking water, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- The Tram Tour seating capacity is 7 people on a first-come first-served basis. No reservation required.
- For any special needs please call 407.568.1706 ten (10) days prior to the date you plan to attend.
From Orlando: Take S.R. 50 to Christmas, Florida. Turn north (Left) onto 420, Ft. Christmas Rd and travel 2.3 miles, then turn East (Right) onto Wheeler Road and travel 1.5 miles. The address is 25155 Wheeler Road, Christmas, Florida 32709.
From Titusville: Take S.R. 50 to Christmas, Florida. Turn north (Right) onto 420, Ft. Christmas Rd and travel 2.3 miles, then turn East (Right) onto Wheeler Road and travel 1.5 miles. The address is 25155 Wheeler Road, Christmas, Florida 32709.
- No pets are allowed with the exception of horses.
- Leave your car in the parking area and enjoy a peaceful walk. Motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Bicycles are restricted to the unpaved, elevated berm roads that crisscross the artificial wetlands and must yield the right of way to pedestrians.
- Bicycles are not allowed on the hiking trails, road shoulders or in the woods.
- Fishing, swimming and boating are prohibited.
- Camping and cooking fires are not allowed on the property.
- Be prepared for primitive hiking by bringing water, sun protection, comfortable shoes and insect repellant.
- A cooler of cold drinks and snacks will be a welcome treat after your long walk. Please help us keep the park clean by removing all trash, which you produce during your visit.
- Be considerate of others. Loud noises frighten away wildlife. Leave radios at home.
- Keep wildlife on the wild side. Don’t harass or feed the animals.
- Leave wildflowers and plants for others to enjoy. No collecting of living plants or animals is allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.