General Public Tours
- Fridays and Saturdays, 9 am – 3 pm
- Led by the Friends of the Orlando Wetlands volunteers
- Each tram holds up to 14 people
- Tours last approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour
- No reservations; first come, first served
- Free; donation are welcome!
- For the most up to date information, view our Calendar.
Reserved Group Tours
- Great for schools, birders, professionals, scouts and other groups
- Includes 15-30 minute presentation about the Park’s primary function as an advanced treatment facility for reclaimed water, the wetlands ecosystem and its flora and fauna
- Several tour options available depending on group size and transportation requirements. See table below for details.
- For questions about tours, email the Park at firstname.lastname@example.org
All reserved tours must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance and have a 10 person minimum.
|Transportation Type||Group Size||Details|
|Tram Carts |
*max of 2 tram carts
|10-14 people per tram cart||Volunteer led tours; 1.5-2 hours; Sundays through Thursdays; Free, donations welcome||Request this tour!|
|Truck & Trailer||10-24 people||Staff led tours; ages 5 and up and must be able to climb trailer ramp; At least 2 hours; Mondays through Thursdays; $3 per person||Request this tour!|
|Bus (you provide)|
*max of 2 buses
|10+ people||Staff led tours; At least 2 hours; Mondays through Thursdays; $2 per person||Request this tour!|
|Hike||10+ people||Volunteers led tours; 30 minutes to 1.5 hours; Any day of the week; Free, donations welcome||Request this tour!|